Our location service allows our app to determine your approximate location. It can create powerful automations that are activated when you go to a specific location. Turn the lights on when you get home or autmatically start your home monitoring system when you leave. Need to text your housemates to see if they need anything from the grocery store? What about saving a dollar every time you workout or tracking your work locations throughout the day? It's all possible with IFTTT.
- Automatically unmute your Android when you get back home
- Make a grand entrance with Philips Hue
- If you exit an area then turn your heating off
- Save toward a Goal every time you visit a location of your choice
- Turn your camera on when you leave home
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
- Turn on privacy mode when you get home,turn off privacy mode when you leave home
Get a log of times you enter or exit different locations. For anyone who tracks client work hours or travels frequently, tracking your location can help you to streamline your paperwork.
- Track how much time you spend at a certain location via Google Calendar
- Button Location Loggerby
- Receive a notification when you enter a certain location
- Share my location on Slackby
- Track your work hours in iOS Calendar
- Track your work hours in Google Calendar
- Log how much time you spend at specific locations like the office or home in a spreadsheet
Remember important things
Having a great day until you realize you can't remember where you parked your car? It happens. Eliminate that moment with a simple button widget press that logs your location, making it easy to find your car later on. This automation can be modified and used to keep track of potential locations for a photo shoot or other event planning tasks.