Wake me up with a dimmed LightwaveRF Dimmer in the morning
Popular Date & Time and LightwaveRF Lighting workflows and automations
Useful Date & Time and LightwaveRF Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Every day atThis Trigger fires every single day at a specific time set by you.
- Light switched onThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched on.
- Every hour atThis Trigger fires once an hour at :00, :15, :30, or :45 minutes past the hour.
- Light switched offThis trigger fires whenever a light is switched off.
- Every day of the week atThis Trigger fires only on specific days of the week at the time you provide.
- Every month on theThis Trigger fires every month on the day and time you specify.
- Every year onThis Trigger fires once a year on the date and time you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on lightThis Action will switch on your light.
- Turn off lightThis Action will switch off your light.
- Dim a lightThis Action will set a dim level on your light.
- Lock lightThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Unlock a lightThis Action will unlock a light, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Fully lock a lightThis Action will fully lock a light, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together