Add your new favorite pocket item to pushbullet
Popular Pocket and Pushbullet workflows and automations
Useful Pocket and Pushbullet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Push a noteThis Action will push a new note to your Pushbullet inbox.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Push a linkThis Action will push a new link to your Pushbullet inbox.
- Push a fileThis Action will push a new file to your Pushbullet inbox.
- Push an addressThis Action will push a new address to your Pushbullet inbox that will open in Google Maps.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together