Articles saved for later in Feedly get saved in Pocket
Popular Feedly and Pocket workflows and automations
- Feedly to Pocket
- Add new source to Feedly from item in Pocket tagged as "RSS"
- Any new item added to pocket is also added to Feedly's saved-for-later queue.
- When you save an article in Feedly, save it in Pocket too
- Save Feedly "Read Laters" to Pocket
- Add new items in Pocket to Feedly saved-for-later queue
- New URLs in my RSS Reader
- New items from a category in Feedly sent to Pocket to read later.
Useful Feedly and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New popular article from categoryThis trigger fires every time a new popular article from a specific category appears on Feedly.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
- New article in boardThis trigger fires when an article is added to the selected personal or team board
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- History of popular articles from categoryThis query returns a list of every time a new popular article from a specific category appears on Feedly.
- History of articles saved for laterThis query returns a list of every time a new article is added to your Saved For Later queue.
- History of prioritized articlesThis query returns a list of when an article is prioritized by Leo
- History of highlightsThis query returns a list of when you (or a team member) highlight text in an article.
Actions (Then that)
- Add an article to a team boardThis action will add an article to the selected team board (requires a Feedly Teams subscription)
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Add an article to a personal boardThis action will add an article to the selected personal board
- Add a new sourceThis action will attempt to add a new source from a feed or page URL.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together