Popular Feedly and Twitter workflows and automations
- Read your favourite Twitter links on Feed.ly
- Send favorited tweets to Feedly
- If a new article posts in a Feedly Category, post a Tweet
- Starred Items in Feedly to Twitter
- Copies Twitter favorites into Feedly "Saved for Later" feed.
- feedly to tweeter
- Feedly to Tweet
- Feedly Saved for Later Items to Twitter
Useful Feedly and Twitter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New tweet by youThis Trigger fires every time you post a new tweet.
- New popular article from categoryThis trigger fires every time a new popular article from a specific category appears on Feedly.
- New tweet by a specific userThis Trigger fires every time the Twitter user you specify tweets.
- New article in boardThis trigger fires when an article is added to the selected personal or team board
- History of popular articles from categoryThis query returns a list of every time a new popular article from a specific category appears on Feedly.
- History of articles saved for laterThis query returns a list of every time a new article is added to your Saved For Later queue.
- History of prioritized articlesThis query returns a list of when an article is prioritized by Leo
- History of highlightsThis query returns a list of when you (or a team member) highlight text in an article.
Actions (Then that)
- Post a tweetThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Add an article to a team boardThis action will add an article to the selected team board (requires a Feedly Teams subscription)
- Post a tweet with imageThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account with a linked pic.twitter.com image. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Add an article to a personal boardThis action will add an article to the selected personal board
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together