- When you save an article in Feedly, save it in Pocket too
- Adds a random Wikipedia article to your Feedly queue every day
- Automatically add article links to Evernote when you Save for Later in Feedly
- Add a new source to Feedly and it will automatically be added to your Buffer queue
- Save the posts you like on Tumblr to your Feedly queue
- Email new articles from Feedly as daily digest
- Automatically Tweet articles when you tag them with a specific tag in Feedly
- Share new articles from a specific Feedly Category on your Facebook Page
- Save your feedly saved articles to a Google Drive spreadsheet
- Add feedly subscriptions to google drive spreadsheet
- From Feedly "save for later" to PDF in Dropbox. Works as expected as of 7/2/13
- Save starred articles in Feedly to OneNote
Any new source
This Trigger fires every time you add any new source to Feedly.
New article tagged
This Trigger fires every time you tag a new article with a single tag you specify.
New article saved for later
This Trigger fires every time a new article is added to your Saved For Later queue.
New article from category
This Trigger fires every time a new article from a specific category appears on Feedly.
New article in team knowledge board
This trigger fires every time an article is added to the selected team knowledge board.
- Team Knowledge Board
Add new source
This Action will attempt to add a new source from a feed or page URL.
This action will add an article in one of your feedly tags
Save for later
This Action will add a new article URL to your Saved For Later queue.
Add article to team knowledge board
Add an article to a team knowledge board (requires a feedly team subscription)
- Knowledge Board