Popular Evernote and Pocket workflows and automations
- Save your favorite items from Pocket in an Evernote notebook
- Create a bibliography of articles archived from Pocket in Evernote.
- Save archived items in Pocket to Evernote
- Send Starred Items in Pocket to Evernote
- Sync Pocket to Evernote
- Keep cool articles in a notebook
- Automatically sync your Pocket articles to Evernote
Useful Evernote and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New note in a notebookThis Trigger fires every time you create a new note in a specific notebook.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Add a specific tag to noteThis Trigger fires every time you add a specific tag to any of your notes.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a noteThis Action will create a new note in the notebook you specify.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Append to noteThis Action will append to a note as determined by its title and notebook. Once a note’s size reaches 2MB a new note will be created.
- Append a to-do to noteThis Action will append a to-do checkbox to a note as determined by its title and notebook. Once a note’s size reaches 2MB a new note will be created.
- Create a link noteThis Action will create a new link note from a source URL in the notebook you specify.
- Create image note from URLThis Action will create a new note with an image attachment in the notebook you specify.
- Create an audio note from URLThis Action will create a new note with an audio attachment in the notebook you specify.
Evernote and Pocket resources
Top ten apps of 2023
We have somehow made it to the end of the year two thousand and twenty one, which is a perfect time to take a look at the apps you are using on a regular basis. Take a look at our favorite apps of the year to see how you can use them to...
Applets that will change how you use Twitter
Twitter has always been one of the most popular services to integrate on IFTTT. Lately Twitter users have been sharing the neat ways they are using IFTTT to automate their research, information collection, and trend tracking.
3 Best RSS Readers
There are several RSS readers available, but in this blog, we will introduce you to the 3 Best RSS Readers on the market - Feedly, Newsblur, and Inoreader. These three also can integrate with oer 800 other digital tools with IFTTT
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together