Popular Gmail and Pocket workflows and automations
- Favorite articles to friends
- Pocket to Kindle
- Add pocket archive to hatena bookmark
- Pocket to Kindle
- Email Pocket articles tagged with your friend's name directly to them!
- Tagged article in pocket, send to kindle
- Pocket -> Hatena Bookmarkby
- Archived Pocket articles archived in Evernote with Full Text
Useful Gmail and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
Gmail and Pocket resources
What is Competitor Analysis: Learn How to Gain an Edge in the Market
In today's fiercely competitive business landscape, staying ahead of the curve is crucial for success. Click to learn what is competitor analysis and how to analyze your competitors.
How to schedule an email in Gmail
Scheduling emails in Gmail is one of the best ways to ensure that your message will be seen by the recipient at the right date and time. In this article, we will show you how to do it and why it's important. We'll also give you some tips...
Best Free Keyword Research Tools
We perform keyword research daily. Click to learn the Best Free Keyword Research Tools + How to do Keyword Research