IFTTT is a leading internet connectivity platform with a commitment to provide integration and connectivity solutions to the world’s most innovative brands. We help over 700 global enterprises connect their products to our rapidly growing ecosystem, driving customer engagement and retention. Our products have attracted 17 million registered users and served over 90 million activated connections. We believe every thing works better together.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to focus on reporting, analysis, and facilitating high bandwidth conversations across teams and stakeholders. This person should strive to provide deep insights to drive action and success for the entire organization. We are looking for candidates with a passion for data, analytics, insights and technology and who can have a broad impact.
What you'll achieve:
- Learn and develop an understanding of IFTTT’s data and data infrastructure
- Collaborate with engineering, product, marketing, sales, and finance to leverage data in ways that improve our product and sales.
- Create new data pipelines for new products.
- Present conclusions and recommendations to senior leadership for strategic opportunities.
- Identify product recommendations and insights to empower key stakeholders to better meet our customers’ needs.
- Lead initiatives to improve our data infrastructure and metrics collection leading to improved insights.
What we're looking for:
- Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using SQL
- Knowledge of scripting for automation (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby)
- 2+ years’ hand on analytics experience with proven quantitative orientation
- Advanced skills in Excel as well as any data visualization tools like Chartio, Tableau, Power BI
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload and roadmaps
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
- Nice to have: experience with Spark, Airflow, Kinesis, S3, and Redshift
Benefits and perks:
- Fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), Transit, Flex Spending & 401(k) benefits
- Meaningful Equity
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual Always Learning Allowance
- Catered lunch 2 days a week
- Snacks and Bevs
- Dog-friendly office