Pocket to Google Drive
Popular Google Docs and Pocket workflows and automations
- If any new item added to Pocket, then append to a document in #Google Drive
- Save items tagged in Pocket with "Recipes" in Google Drive
Useful Google Docs and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New document addedThis trigger fires when a new document is added to a Google Drive folder. Note: only works for docs created after the Applet is turned on.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
Google Docs and Pocket resources
6 best note taking apps for 2023
Check out our favorite note taking apps for 2023 and how to use IFTTT to have your most productive year yet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together