Save blog posts as documents at Google Drive
Popular Blogger and Google Docs workflows and automations
Useful Blogger and Google Docs integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new postThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your Blogger blog.
- New document addedThis trigger fires when a new document is added to a Google Drive folder. Note: only works for docs created after the Applet is turned on.
- New post labeledThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your Blogger blog with a specific label.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a documentThis action will create a new Google document at the path you specify.
- Create a postThis Action will create a regular post on your Blogger blog.
- Append to a documentThis action will append to a Google document as determined by the file name and folder path you specify. Once a file’s size reaches 2MB a new file will be created.
- Create a photo postThis Action will create a photo post on your Blogger blog from the given URL to an image.
Blogger and Google Docs resources
AI tools for content creators that save time
AI is going to change how content creators create content. Click to learn the best AI tools for content creators!
How to export Trello to Google Sheets
Learn how to export your Trello boards to Google Sheets automatically. Set up this integration in minutes with IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together