Automatically create a MeisterTask task when a new event is added to your Google Calendar
Other popular MeisterTask workflows and automations
- Turn GitHub issues assigned to you into MeisterTask tasks
- If a specific tag is added to a note, create a new MeisterTask task
- Create a new task in a MeisterTask project
- Automatically creates a MeisterTask task within 15 minutes of an Office 365 Calendar event starting
- Create weekly recurring tasks in MeisterTask
- Repeating Annual MeisterTask
- MeisterTask to Evernote
Useful MeisterTask and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Task created in sectionThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified section. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different section.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Task created in projectThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified project. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different project.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- Task assigned to meThis Trigger fires when a task is assigned to you.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together