Popular Pocket and Trello workflows and automations
- Add archived items to trello
- Automatically add a new card to Trello when you add a new item to Pocket
- Pocket + Trello
- Selected Pocket Item to Trello
Useful Pocket and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Pocket and Trello resources
The 7 Best Apps for Content Creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
Pocket and IFTTT: automate your queue
Learn how connecting Pocket to your favorite apps and devices makes filling your queue with amazing content easier than ever.