Creating a lead ad campaign on Google Ads can effectively reach potential customers and generate leads for your business. Creating and launching a lead ad campaign is easy with the help of Google Ads' intuitive interface.
Google Ads can be very affordable for every size business. Learn how much do Google Ads cost in our article.
In this guide, we'll walk you through setting up and launching a successful Google Ads lead ad campaign.
BTW IFTTT is free to join. Join today and automate Google Ads!
Setting up a Google Ads Lead Ad Campaign
To begin setting up your Google Ads Lead Ad Campaign, follow these steps:
Click 'Campaigns': This will be located on the left side of your screen within the Google Ads interface.
Click the '+' create button in the top left column.
- Select 'Leads' as your campaign goal: This option will optimize your campaign to attract potential customers who may be interested in your product or service.
- Choose "Submit lead form" as your conversion goal and click the "continue" button.
- Choose the 'Search' campaign type: This will allow your ads to appear in Google's search results.
- Select "lead form submissions" as the way you'd like to reach your goal. Then name your campaign and hit continue.
- Set up your target audience and bidding: Here, you can specify the demographics of your desired audience, and set your bidding strategy. Conversions are a best practice bidding focus.effectively
- Create your Google Leads Ad: This is where you create the actual content of your ad. Make it compelling and relevant to your potential leads. Each ad should consist of the following parts:
Headline: This is the first line of text people will see in your ad. Make it catchy and use relevant keywords. You have 30 characters for each of the 3 headlines, separated by a vertical bar (|). For example: "Affordable Home Decor | Free Shipping".
Description: Give more detailed information about your product or service in two lines, each of up to 90 characters. This is the space to convince the potential customer further to click on your ad. For example: "Discover a wide range of beautiful home decor items. Free shipping on all orders."
💡Remember to keep your target audience in mind when creating each component of your ad. What are they searching for? What would make them click on your ad? By understanding your audience, you can create more compelling and effective ads.
Final URL: This is the landing page that users will be taken to after clicking on your ad. Choose a page that is relevant to your ad and offers a great user experience. For example: "www.yourwebsite.com/services".
Keywords: These are the words or phrases that trigger your ad to appear in Google Search. Choose keywords that your potential appear are likely to use when searching for your product or service. Google Keyword Planner can provide insights.
campaign-level lead form: These are the questions and fields that will be included in the form submissions from your leads. 💡Try to keep the form as short as possible while still getting the most important information you need such as email address.
- Now you're ready to set a budget for your campaign.
- Now hit "next" and review all of your campaign settings. If everything looks good, go ahead and publish!
Congratulations on launching your Google Ad! Now what?
Once you've set up your Google Lead Ads and they're successfully running, it's crucial to promptly reach out to each lead. That's because the faster you reach out to a new lead, the higher the chance you'll convert them into a customer. In a world where customers are used to instant gratification, a quick response can be the difference between a sale and a lost opportunity. However, given the volume of leads that a successful ad campaign can generate, individually reaching out to each lead can be a time-consuming task. That's where automation tools like IFTTT (If This Then That) come in.
IFTTT allows you to automate the process, ensuring that every lead is promptly addressed without you having to manually do so.
Automate Google Ads with IFTTT
With IFTTT, you can set up an automation that sends you an email whenever a new lead form is submitted, or even route the lead information to your CRM. This ensures that no leads slip through the cracks, and it affords you the time to focus on other important aspects of your business. In a nutshell, automating your Google Lead Ads with IFTTT not only saves you valuable time but also bolsters your chances of converting leads into customers.
Here are some of the top Applets for Google Ads:
- Subscribe new Google Ads leads to a mailchimp list
- Create new rows on Google Sheets with new Google leads
- Add new leads from Facebook lead ads onto a Google ads matching customer list
- Add new customers from Pipedrive to Google ads customer list
Connect to the Google Ads service and start automating your Google Lead ads. Join IFTTT for free!
- Subscribe new Google Ads leads to a Mailchimp list
- Add new Mailchimp subscribers to Google Ads customer lists
- Add contacts to Google Ads customer lists from new Google Sheets rows
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to Google Ads customer lists
- Create Google Sheets rows for new Google Ads leads
- Add people from new Pipedrive deals to Google Ads customer lists