For small business owners, time is an extremely valuable asset. Using productivity tools that allow you to streamline your tasks and cut down on the time spent doing manual, repetitive work.
Automation is key in allowing small business owners and side-hustlers to maximize their productivity and free up time to focus on meeting your brand goals. We have included a variety of services in this roundup to help you get new ideas and stay on top of what’s going on in your business.
See more ideas in our Applets for Marketers blog.
- Create an event on your iOS Calendar using Amazon Alexa
- Remember this business card
- Subscribe to a weekly email of Harvard Business Review articles
- Save your favorite tweets in an Evernote notebook
- Track your work hours in iOS Calendar
- Message every day to Teams
- Post your notes as tweets
- Transfer Calendar Events to Todoist
- Youtube to Wordpress
- Add completed Asana tasks to a Google Spreadsheet
- Create a note card on creating an event in Google Calendar
- New Notion page to Teams
- Keep a phone call log in Google Drive