Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
Useful BG Home and Eight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Day and night modeThis Trigger fires when you tap the 'Night mode' or 'Day mode' buttons in the Eight App.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Alarm eventThis Trigger fires when an event related to the Eight alarm happens.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will turn on temperature for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Turn on warmingThis Action will turn on bed warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Turn off warmingThis Action will turn off warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Turn off alarmThis action will stop a GentleRise alarm (thermal & vibration) that is currently running on a Pod Pro.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together