Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Useful BG Home and Garageio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
Actions (Then that)
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together