Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
Useful BG Home and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together