Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
Useful BG Home and Oticon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program is changedThis Trigger fires every time a program is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires every time the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is lost
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established
- Hearing aid turned onThis trigger fires when the hearing aid is turned on
- Volume is changedThis Trigger fires every time the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires every time the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Play the text to speech (iPhone)This Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid if connected through an iPhone
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together