Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
Useful BG Home and ZenseHome integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button pressedThis trigger fires when a button is pressed.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Device turned onThis trigger fires when a device is turned on.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
- Device turned offThis trigger fires when a device is turned off.
- Device dimmedThis trigger fires when a device changes brightness.
- Scenario executedThis trigger fires when a scenario is being run.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Turn device offThis action will turn off a device.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Dim deviceThis action will dim a device.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Run scenarioThis action will run a scenario.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together