When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Atmoph integrations
Actions (Then that)
- WakeThis action will turn on your window. The difference between "turn_on" and "wake" can be a bit confusing. The "turn_on" action turns your window on if it is currently off and turns it off if it is currently on, whereas "wake" only switches your window on; "wake" does nothing if your window is already turned on.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- SleepThis action will turn off your window.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Change viewThis action will change the view of your window to a randomly selected view.
- Search viewThis action will change the view of your window based on your search query.
- Show calendarThis action will display calendar on your window.
- Show today's eventsThis action will display today's events on your window.
- Hide calendarThis action will hide calendar on your window.
- Show clockThis action will show clock on your window
- Hide clockThis action will hide clock on your window
- Show weather forecastThis action will show weather forecast on your window
- Hide weather forecastThis action will hide weather forecast on your window
- Turn onThis action will turn on your window.
- Turn offThis action will turn off your window.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together