When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Philips HearLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of hearing aid turned onThis query returns a list of times your hearing aid was turned on.
- History of when connection was establishedThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was re-established.
- History of Mute changesThis query returns a list of when the Hearing Aid was muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together