When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together