#EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- When ecobee detects indoor temperature greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- When MyQ garage door is opened, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Blue by ADT Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Midea AC.
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
Useful Midea Air AC and VeSync Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together