Turn your lights on when your Arlo camera detects movement
Popular Arlo and Niko Home Control workflows and automations
Useful Arlo and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Motion detectedThis Trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Low battery reportedThis Trigger fires every time Arlo reports low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Audio detectedThis Trigger fires every time when audio is detected on your Arlo device.
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Detects Button PressThis trigger fires when your Arlo video doorbell button is pressed.
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Detects ObjectThis trigger fires when your Arlo device detects motion for a specific object type. This requires an Arlo Smart subscription for each device that is configured in the trigger.
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
- History of recent audio detectionsThis query returns a list of recent audio detections on your Arlo device.
- History of motor closedThis query returns a list of when a motor was closed.
- History of Low battery alertsThis query returns a list of events when Arlo reported low battery level on the selected Arlo device.
- History of motor opensThis query returns a list of when a motor was opens
- History of Motions detectedThis query returns a list of events when your Arlo device detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Lights OffThis Action will turn your Arlo device off.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Lights OnThis Action will turn your Arlo device on.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- ArmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Armed.
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- DisarmThis Action will set your Arlo mode to Disarmed.
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Start recordingThis Action will start recording with the selected camera.
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- SirenThis action will sound the Arlo siren
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together