Create Salesforce leads from new Calendly events
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- Add Google Contacts from new Calendly events
- Send new Calendly invitees a Google Meet video link
- Send yourself a text message whenever a Calendly event is cancelled
- Add new scheduled Calendly events to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, send a thank you email from your Zohomail
- When I get a Calendly Call, Save them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Calendly events
- When a new event is scheduled with Calendly, make an announcement
Useful Calendly and Eight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Day and night modeThis Trigger fires when you tap the 'Night mode' or 'Day mode' buttons in the Eight App.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- Alarm eventThis Trigger fires when an event related to the Eight alarm happens.
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will turn on temperature for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn on warmingThis Action will turn on bed warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn off warmingThis Action will turn off warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn off alarmThis action will stop a GentleRise alarm (thermal & vibration) that is currently running on a Pod Pro.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together