Create ClickUp tasks for new Calendly events scheduled
Other popular Calendly workflows and automations
- When a new Calendly meeting is booked, send a thank you email from your Zohomail
- Send Slack messages for canceled Calendly events
- When I get a Calendly call, Save the user information in Airtable
- When a new Calendly event schedule is created, send the creator a signature request in DocuSign
- Sends a text message to a number whenever a new Calendly event is scheduled
- Create Asana tasks from new Calendly events
- When a new event is scheduled with Calendly, make an announcement
- Create Salesforce leads from new Calendly events
Useful Calendly and Gewiss Home Gateway integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- New event scheduledThis trigger fires when someone schedules a new Calendly event with you.
- A scene has been executedThis trigger fires when a scene is executed
- Event canceledThis trigger fires when someone cancels a scheduled Calendly event with you.
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Send a message to Smart PlateSend a custom message to one of your smart plates
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together