Get an email with the latest food safety updates from the CDC
Other popular Centers for Disease Control and Prevention workflows and automations
- Get a digest of the week's food safety updates from the CDC
- My CDC alert app
- Get alerts if the CDC reports an issue with your favorite food brand
- Post new food safety alerts from the CDC about Listeria to a Facebook Page
- Get a notification when a new food safety update is posted from the CDC
- Food contamination warning from CDC
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- If, new coronavirus alert Then start a new FocusTime session
Useful Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New coronavirus alertThis trigger fires when the CDC releases news about the 2019/2020 Novel Coronavirus. Stay safe out there!
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New food safety updateThis trigger fires when the CDC has news about a food safety issue such as a recall. Stay safe out there!
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together