Get an email when DART publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular DART workflows and automations
- Send an email when there's a DART delay on the commute home
- Get a Telegram message when there's a DART service alert during commuting hours
- Notify the team when there's a DART delay during the morning commute
- Get a notification when there's a DART rider alert during your weekday commute
- Get an email when there's a DART rider alert affecting your commute
- Get notified when there's a rider alert on Dallas Streetcar during commute hours
- Get an email when a new DART Applet is published
Useful DART and GO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- New DART rider alertThis trigger fires when there is a new DART rider alert.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together