Save receipts to Evernote
Other popular Camera widget workflows and automations
- When Camera Widget has a new photo save data to uSign
- Camera widget to note card
- Keep track of thank you notes
- Add private bookmark to Diigo
- Send a Boxcar notification with image
- Put together a visual shopping list
- Change your lights to the color of your life
- Quickly share pics with your family via Gmail
Useful Camera widget and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time you take any new photo via Do Camera.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together