Add Google Sheets rows for new completed DocuSign envelopes
Other popular DocuSign workflows and automations
- Create a Zoom meeting once a DocuSign envelope is completed
- Create tasks in Todoist when envelopes are sent in DocuSign
- When a new Pipedrive activity is scheduled, create the a new signature request in DocuSign
- When a new DocuSign envelope is completed, create a new Trello card
- Create Airtable records from newly completed DocuSign envelopes
- Send emails from Gmail when new DocuSign envelopes are completed
- When a Google Form is completed, send the respondent a Docusign signature request
- Create DocuSign signature requests from new Acuity Scheduling appointments
Useful DocuSign and Oticon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program is changedThis Trigger fires every time a program is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Envelope sentThis trigger fires when an envelope is sent.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires every time the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Envelope completedThis trigger fires when an envelope is completed.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is lost
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires every time, when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established
- Hearing aid turned onThis trigger fires when the hearing aid is turned on
- Volume is changedThis Trigger fires every time the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires every time the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Create signature requestThis action will create a new signature request from a template.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speech (iPhone)This Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid if connected through an iPhone
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together