Useful e-Connect and Hive Active Plug™ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Turn on plug for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive plug on for a specific duration.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Turn off plug for a specific durationThis Action will turn your Hive plug off for a specific duration.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Toggle plug on or offThis Action will toggle your Hive Plug on or off.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together