Useful e-Connect and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned on.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned off.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together