Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Pocket
Other popular Energy Information Administration workflows and automations
- Automatically tweet Today in Energy updates from the U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Save Today in Energy updates to Pocket
- Receive weekly email digest of Today in Energy updates
- Post Today in Energy updates to a channel in Slack
- Save This Week in Petroleum updates to Evernote
Useful Energy Information Administration and Stekker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A low electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes below a certain value.
- Today in EnergyThis trigger fires when the Today in Energy report is published.
- A high electricity price occursThis trigger fires when a the electricity price goes above a certain value.
- This Week in PetroleumThis trigger fires when the latest This Week in Petroleum report is published.
- The hour(s) with cheapest electricity start(s)This trigger fires as soon as we enter the hour(s) with the lowest electricity rates.
- History of Today in Energy ReportsThis query returns a history of recent Today in Energy reports.
- Hourly pricesThis query returns the lowest cost, emissions and rank (from cheap to expensive) for every hour.
- Recent This Week in Petroleum publicationsThis query returns a list of recent This Week in Petroleum report publications.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together