Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and GO integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
Eventbrite and GO resources
What is Lead Generation?
Trying to get more clients? You need to learn lead generation. Click to learn what is lead generation!
6 Webflow integrations to power up your business website
Discover our favorite Webflow integrations and learn how you can create automations in minutes with IFTTT!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together