Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
Useful Eventbrite and Kennedy-Mighell Report Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the Kennedy-Mighell Report Podcast
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together