Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Location integrations
Triggers (If this)
- You enter an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter an area you specify.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- You exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you exit an area you specify.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- You enter or exit an areaThis Trigger fires every time you enter or exit an area you specify.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
Eventbrite and Location resources
What is Lead Generation?
Trying to get more clients? You need to learn lead generation. Click to learn what is lead generation!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together