Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
Useful Eventbrite and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together