Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
Useful Eventbrite and Patreon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New campaignThis trigger fires every time a campaign is created.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New post in a campaignThis trigger fires every time a new public post is published or when you're a patreon from a campaign
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New member in a campaignThis trigger fires every time a new member subscribe in your campaign
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together