Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Sharpr integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New post with tagThis Trigger fires every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Any new fileThis Trigger fires every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Create post from URLThis Action will fetch a post from a URL and add it to Sharpr.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Create post with title and descriptionThis Action will add a post to Sharpr with the given title and description.
- Create post from fileThis Action will create a new post with a file attachment.
- Add file from URLThis Action will save a file to Sharpr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together