Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
Useful Eventbrite and Somfy Connected Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to a modeThis Trigger fires every time the thermostat you specify is set to a certain heating mode.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- Low battery alertThis Trigger fires every time your thermostat is nearly out of battery.
- History of when the temperature rises above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of Thermostat entering modeThis query returns a list of when the thermostat you specify was set to a certain heating mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together