Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Sonos integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together