Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Save new Eventbrite attendees to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
Useful Eventbrite and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together