Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Get Slack notifications for new Eventbrite attendees
Useful Eventbrite and VeSync Bulb integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a device to a specified level/percentage.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together