Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
- If New feed item from https://tylekeo.tips/feed/, then create an event
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
Useful Eventbrite and WatchMojo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "WatchMojo" YouTube channel
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together