Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Create Webflow CMS items from new Eventbrite events
- Create Pipedrive deals from new attendees registered in Eventbrite
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
Useful Eventbrite and Wemo Outdoor Plug integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your Wemo Outdoor Plug is turned on.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your Wemo Outdoor Plug is turned off.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug on. If the Wemo Outdoor Plug is already on, it will remain on.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug off. If the Wemo Outdoor Plug is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug on then immediately back off.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug off then immediately back on.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a Wemo Outdoor Plug on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together