Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and tado° Hot Water integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn hot water offThis Action will turn your hot water off.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Start preparing hot waterThis Action will start preparing your hot water.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your hot water to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the current hot water set point.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together