Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Somfy Connected Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Thermostat set to a modeThis Trigger fires every time the thermostat you specify is set to a certain heating mode.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- Low battery alertThis Trigger fires every time your thermostat is nearly out of battery.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
- History of when the temperature rises above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Get PlantsGet your plant list
- History of Thermostat entering modeThis query returns a list of when the thermostat you specify was set to a certain heating mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together