If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Open your garage door
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
Useful Garageio and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
- History of problem detectedThis query returns a list of when Maestro detects a problem.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- History of temperature exceeding limitThis query returns a list of when room temperature exceeded the limits.
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together