Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Useful GetResponse and Philips HearLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of hearing aid turned onThis query returns a list of times your hearing aid was turned on.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History of when connection was establishedThis query returns a list of when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile was re-established.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
- History of Mute changesThis query returns a list of when the Hearing Aid was muted or unmuted.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together